Here is a list of few benchmarking tools put together
- Bonnie++ : This is a benchmark suite that is aimed at performing a number of simple tests of hard drive and file system performance.
- Iozone : Iozone is a filesystem benchmark tool. The benchmark generates and measures a variety of file operations. Iozone has been ported to many machines and runs under many operating systems.
- Bonnie : This is a I/O throughput benchmarking tool
- lmbench : This is a simple and portable benchmarking tool, which analyzes memory, cpu of a system.
- Netperf : Netperf is a benchmark that can be used to measure the performance of many different types of networking. It provides tests for both unidirecitonal throughput, and end-to-end latency.
- Cachebench : Benchmarking tool for memory subsystem
- SIO : Netapp performance analysis and benchmarking tool.